- Buy all your fishing gear online from Sambo Fishing in confidence - we offer a full One Year Warranty on all items purchased through our store.
- What does our warranty cover?
- Our warranty applies to any items that are dead on arrival or there's a manufacturing fault with them.
- In these cases, Sambo Fishing will repair, replace or refund the product ( at our discretion, depending on the situation ) at no expense to the customer, including all related shipping charges. Please note that in these situations we will require proof of purchase. As is standard practice for online selling, we reserve the right to inspect and assess the returned defective product first to determine the warranty required.
- What is NOT covered by our warranty?
- Situations in which our standard warranty DOES NOT apply:
- - RODS
- - Due to the nature of the material, carbon fibre / graphite rods have sensitive tips and must be treated as such. No refund / replacement will be given if a rod was tested or used incorrectly and broken. Instances of incorrect testing / usage include: "high sticking" ( pointing the rod straight up so that only the tip bends or bringing the rod past a 90° angle with the ground ), pulling back on snagged line, overtightening reel seats, pulling on the tip with excessive force, etc.
- No refund / replacement will be given if any unauthorised repairs were done to the product
- No refund / replacement will be given if there's a fault caused by misuse or normal wear and tear
- No refund / replacement will be given if we are not contacted within the timeframes specified in the warranty
- - REELS
- - No refund / replacement will be given if there is corrosion due to salt water present inside the reel
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding warranties, please contact us
- Returns, Replacements & Refunds
- If an incorrect item was shipped, or products were flawed, then a warranty return must be processed within 14 days from the shipping date.
- If an item was damaged in transit, we need to be contacted within 24hrs of receipt of goods. In this situation products must be returned back to us within 7 days.
- No refunds/returns will be issued if the item arrives damaged yet the product has been signed for, indicating it was received in 'good order'. You must check the product arrived in acceptable condition prior to signing the courier form or collecting the parcel at the post office.
- All Returns are subject to availability and in the event that the item you purchased is no longer available, a refund will be processed. We will also include the shipping charges in your refund.
- How do I organise a Return:
- If you have contacted us for a Return/Refund then you will be provided with a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Please contact us to receive this number.
- If you have purchased a wrong item or changed your mind, we do offer an option of returning the item back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 Days of the purchase date. In this case, the buyer is responsible for all associated shipping charges.
Please note that certain items such as rods, large accessory items and clothing are excluded and cannot be returned. If you wish to return an item, please contact us to verify it is eligible.
All items returned must be in sellable condition ( unopened, unused and in their original packaging, with all additional material present ). If an item is deemed unsellable, the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs of returning the item back to them.
- Refunds will be processed in the form of payment used on the original order. For credit card refunds, please allow 1 or 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.